**Update 9/12/08 – Burrito cart has returned!**
**Update 9/3 – The burrito cart will be re-opening!**
** Read the update here — your window of opportunity is closing fast to try one! **
Do you know the Burrito Cart Man? He lives on the corner of 15th and K Street (in front of the CVS). Visit his Web page to know whether he’s going to be there. His menu is here:
- Food: You will crave this burrito. You can pick small (without rice), medium (with rice), or large (I can’t imagine). He’s got multiple types of tortillas, but I go with flour. Then he asks if you want cheese. Then in the “medium” burrito, you can choose between black beans, re-fried beans, or a mixture of both. You get rice. He makes his own pico de gallo. Then you can tell him how spicy you want your burrito — he has about 40 or 50 different flavors. You can also add guacamole and/or sour cream. He does not serve any meat. And no one should be worried about eating from his cart — I’ve eat there for at least 4 years and have never gotten sick.
- Service: Excellent! He’s such a nice guy!
- Atmosphere: It’s only a grab-and-go kind of place.
- Attire: Casual — it’s a cart for crying out loud!
- Price: $ (the burrito in the picture is $5!)
- Overall: Some days, you wake up and think, “today is a burrito man day.” Or at least I do. Ha ha.
- Hours: Not sure. I go though around 11:30ish before the line gets too long. And trust me, it does get to be a very long line. He leaves when he runs out of food.
- Address: On the corner of 15th and K Street (in front of the CVS)
- Ph: None