Yum, definitely some of the best burgers ever are made at Five Guys. The beef, unlike some places, is fresh and never frozen. The menu is simple — burgers, fries, shakes, and soda. Click on the photo below for the menu (with prices)!
It’s been rated as some of the best burgers in the area. And they’re expanding so there may be one by you soon!
- Food: Burgers, fries, shakes, and soda. The burgers are absolutely fantastic with any toppings you want for free. The fries are made fresh, but are not crispy. While I prefer crispy fries, they do have good flavor. On their board, they always tell you which kind of potato (and where it’s from) was used to make the fries. I always ask for the Bay Seasonings while others prefer (I think) the vinegar.
- Service: Quick, efficient, and pleasant.
- Atmosphere: It’s a very casual checkered burger joint. While you’re waiting for your burger to cook, they have these huge boxes of peanuts in their shell to munch on.
- Attire: Casual
- Price: $
- Overall: Fantastic burgers that you will find yourself drooling for when you’re looking at your empty fridge. The fries can sometimes leave something to be desired though (not always crispy). Click
- Hours: Vary by location
- Address: All over the Mid-Atlantic area
- Ph: Vary by location