- Culinary Institute of America offers a “Chef for a Day” experience at their two campuses — St. Helena and Hyde Park. If you go to St. Helena, then you could go to Taylor’s Refresher!
- It seems tea is uber popular again and what better than to give the tea lover in your life something unique. Adagio offers a wide variety — including chocolate teas! Their sampler teas are in these cute little metal canisters and would be a great little stocking stuffer for someone.
- Breadman TR2200C – I own it and love it. It does take up a bit of counterspace, but bakes a great loaf.
- Make a donation in honor of someone. For those people you know who have it all, instead of giving them something that they may or may not like/use or may not use, why not make a donation to a worthwhile cause?
- Penzy’s Spices – These are no ordinary spices. They are, quite possibly, the best spices. They also offer gift boxes.
- Remember when? If you know someone who loved 70s candy or a grocery store item that’s hard to find, try this place out. They offer themed gift baskets too.
- Make cookies and wrap them up in cute packaging. Or for the friend who doesn’t bake – assemble the dry cookie mix (minus eggs, milk, vanilla, etc), put in a cute jar with the rest of the baking instructions.
November 23, 2007
More Gift IdeasPosted by whereindc under Gift Ideas | Tags: food gift ideas, unique fun holiday gifts |
Leave a Comment