Pho is absolutely my favorite. It’s fast and easy to make. In fact, it’s become my “fall back” meal when my fridge is low on food.
Anyway, I love to get out to Seven Corners whenever possible and I was able to get out there recently to try another new pho place. This time, it was Pho Time.
- Food: The broth is greasy and the beef was completely cooked by the time it got to the table (boo). But I did like that they offered Asian cilantro.
- Service: Like most pho places, they food comes quick and they never check to see how everything is — instead, you have to be proactive to find someone.
- Atmosphere: There are about 15-20 tables and a flat screen TV. The music is loud and American, but like most Pho places, they kindly greet you and allow you to sit anywhere.
- Attire: Casual
- Price: $
- Overall: It was OK, but it wasn’t great. Pho Xe Lua is still my favorite pho. But if you’re going with a someone who’s not a pho fan, they do have a lot of other food options besides pho.
- Hours: Daily 9 AM-9 PM
- Address: Eden Center; 6793-D Wilson Blvd; Falls Church, VA 22044
- Ph: Not sure…sorry!