3 days with a car and at least 5 bowls of pho. Obsessed I tell you! Anyway, I continued to work my way through to the pho places throughout Eden Center in Falls Church. Today’s pho bowl is from Viet Royale.
- Food: Well, I think their broth is truly outstanding…and it might even be better than Pho Xe Lua. But, you’ll see the beef is cooked…even though I asked and the waitress promised that the beef would be raw. Despite the delicious broth, I thought their pho was OK. The beef was a bit tough, onions were cut too thick, etc.
- Service: I ordered to-go so it was fine.
- Atmosphere:Interior has more character than a lot of pho places. It’s one big room with probably 25-30 tables. In the back, they have a small bar which is where you order your food-to-go.
- Attire: Casual
- Price: $
- Overall:I’d skip the pho and order some of the other Vietnamese dishes they offer.
- Hours: 10 AM-11 PM Daily
- Address: 6767 Wilson Blvd; Falls Church, VA 22044
- Ph: (703) 533-8388