I know I took a break from talking about pho, but I left the best for last. I love Pho Saigon and it’s closely tied with Pho Xe Lua for the best pho so far. Here’s the menu:
- Food: What makes this one of the best pho places? The broth was incredibly aromatic and flavorful. The beef was super lean and razor thin. They gave me lots of Asian cilantro, basil, etc. The only complaint was that there wasn’t as much beef as most restaurants provide, but there were enough noodles that it was still filling.
- Service: They’re very polite. You pay up front and I *think* it’s cash-only. I can’t remember!
- Atmosphere:Like most pho restaurants, there’s not much. The interior is small with only 10-12 tables. Over the main door, you’ll see a flat screen airing, what I assume to be, Vietnamese TV shows.
- Attire: Casual
- Price: $
- Overall:You won’t go wrong when you try this pho restaurant. It’s just so darn delicious!
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 8AM–8 PM
- Address: 6795-1B Wilson Blvd; Falls Church, VA 22044
- Ph: 703-677-0523