So I’ve been back to several restaurants and have been making updates throughout. In case you’ve missed them, here they are:
- Korean Cart/Bulgogi Cart — New menu and new photo of beef bibimbap.
- Burrito Cart — New menu.
- Java Green — Tried their spicy noodle soup on their menu and loved it.
- List of DC-area grocery stores — I keep updating the map with additions, but am still not done. There are a lot of grocery stores!
- Pho 75 — I went back to sit down and enjoy a bowl of their pho. Here’s the updated review.
- Capitol Grounds — I ordered the cobbie and as always, got it on a wrap. There is a new photo.
- Suki Asia — I went again and tried their udon mushroom with tofu soup.
- Pho Xe Lua — I ordered to go. This is still my favorite pho places of all time. Wow.