I love banana, oatmeal, and chocolate so finding this recipe for a cookie with all three was perfect. If you need a metric conversion, here you go. These are approximate, but they are the amounts I used to make my cookies:
- 150g butter – 2/3 cup
- 180g mashed ripe bananas – 1 cup
- 140g granulated sugar – 5/8 cup or 10 TBSP
- 210g plain flour – 2 cups
- 230g quick cook oats – 2 cups
- 360g chocolate chips – 2 1/2 cups
- 80g chopped nuts (opt)
Once I figured out all the measurements and mixed, I baked at 375 for about 12 minutes. I used a medium cookie scoop.
I thought they were moist and tasted exactly like a banana, oatmeal, and chocolate chip bread. Awesome cookie!