- Food: I ordered the mixed greens with jicama and orange vinaigrette. The salad was good and refreshing, but I think it’s because I love jicama. I also ordered ginger fried calamari. The sauce was too sweet and the calamari wasn’t crunchy at all. Quite disappointing.
- Service: We ordered at the bar so our service was lacking. While it wasn’t that busy, he kept disappearing.
- Atmosphere: I love the interior. It’s simple and comfortable. There’s dark wood and tons of seating.
- Attire: Casual
- Price: $$
- Overall: While the ginger fried calamari was disappointing, I really liked this restaurant. It has a great neighborhood feel. I’ll definitely go back to try out some other food. It seems like simple cuisine is going to be the best bet. Oh, and if you’re looking for a place with the most Bloody Mary options, you’ve found it.
Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 4-7 PM at the bar with cheaper food; Sam Adams $3.50 and Brooklyn Lager $3.75; wine for $3.25. To see the full menu, click here.
- Reservations are taken Sun-Thurs Dinner & Weekday Lunch: Any size, any time; Fri & Sat Dinner: 7 – 10 pm, Parties of 5 or more only; Weekend Brunch: Parties of 5 or more only
- Address: 3115 14th St. NW, Washington DC, 20010
- Hours: Dinner: Mon-Fri, 5 pm; Sat & Sun, 4 pm; Lunch: Mon-Fri, Noon – 5 pm; Brunch: Sat & Sun, 11 am – 4 pm
- Ph: 202-797-7227