I seem to always walk by places and never go in them and Skewers is another restaurant that I’ve wanted to try.
- Food:I ordered the Lamb Kebob Light Combination, but light it wasn’t! There’s a lot of food! I ordered a side of hummus which was a perfect smooth texture and fantastic flavor. The tabouleh was fresh with lots (but not too much) cilantro and tomatoes. The lamb had a little too much fat for my taste, but the good news was that it wasn’t dry and was yummy. On either end of the lamb skewer was a small piece of delicious eggplant. Next time, I’m going to have to order it because I bet it’s yummy.
- Service: I ordered to go so they were fine.
- Atmosphere: They have Belly Dancing Night on Saturdays.
- Attire: Casual
- Price: $$
- Overall: I thought they offered a lot of really good food for a good price. The interior is pretty casual so if you want to impress, this isn’t that place.
Happy Hour: On Mondays, they offer half-priced bottles of wine.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 11:30 AM-11 PM; Fri 11:30 AM-12 AM; Sat 12 PM-12AM; Sun 12 PM-11 PM
- Address: 1693 P Street NW, Washington DC 20036
- Ph: (202) 387-7400