- Food: Seriously, do you even have to ask? I ordered pad thai with tofu and medium spice. When I opened my container to dig in, the TOFU pad thai smelled like seafood which I thought was weird. Then when I started to dig in, I realized there were three shrimps included. Thankfully, I’m not allergic to seafood, but heads up in case you are. Once I started eating, I noticed there was a great balance between sweetness because the instant I thought, “Oh, that was really sweet” I’d get hit with the spice. But what was the most disappointing was that I ordered pad thai with TOFU and there was no tofu. You can see in the photo. Seriously, do you see any tofu in there? The restaurant wasn’t very busy so I have to admit that I am surprised at the bad order. It was a bit greasy, but not too bad at all. There was only 2-3 bean sprouts (no lie) and a couple of green onions. If I had to guess, they had an order for pad thai with shrimp and when I put my order in, they decided to double up in the wok. So to the person who ordered the pad thai with shrimp, I think your order got the good stuff. Mine stinks. It was basically noodles. Where was the tofu? Bean sprouts? Green onions?
- Service: They were very nice when I ordered to go. If you’re ordering to go, walk straight back to the bar.
- Atmosphere: Inside there’s 30-40 tables. The walls are painted sea blue and while the decorations aren’t the greatest, it’s not bad.
- Attire: Casual
- Price: $$
- Overall: Well, considering I ordered pad thai with tofu and there was no tofu, this was a disappointment. There were no bean sprouts or green onions either. And the to-go container only had a fork and no chopsticks. Bummer.
- Hours: Mon – Fri: 11:30 am – 10:30 pm; Sat: 12:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Address: 1411 K St NW; Washington, DC 20005
- Ph: 202-393-6277